UT Dallas offers a wide range of exceptional innovation and entrepreneurship academic programs at both the graduate and undergraduate level. Our courses blend state-of-the-art curriculum with experiential learning in a flexible format that allows each student to tailor their degree to meet their needs. Please visit the websites below for more information on our award-winning academic programs!
Undergraduate Academic Programs
- Entrepreneurship concentration within the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program
- Minor in Innovation and Entrepreneurship- Any UT Dallas undergraduate student may earn a minor degree in Innovation and Entrepreneurship, regardless of the degree that student is pursuing.
- Undergraduate courses
For more information, please visit: Jindal School of Management BS BA with Innovation and Entrepreneurship Concentration
Graduate Academic Programs
- Master of Science in Innovation and Entrepreneurship — New Venture Concentration
- Master of Science in Innovation and Entrepreneurship — Startup Launch Courses and Track
- Master of Science in Innovation and Entrepreneurship — Innovation Within the Corporation Concentration
- MBA Programs — Concentration in Innovation and Entrepreneurship — MBA programs
- Graduate Certificate Programs
- in Corporate Innovation
- in New Venture Entrepreneurship
- Graduate courses
- *NEW* The Entrepreneurial Experience “Digital Solutions for Data Sharing Across Health Silos“
For more information, please visit: Jindal School of Management
Master of Science in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
If you have questions regarding our academic programs in innovation and entrepreneurship, please do not hesitate to contact us.