The Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship at UT Dallas and Capital Factory have partnered on a unique opportunity for UT Dallas students and qualified alumni teams.
The partnership provides a select number of UT Dallas student/alumni founders and their teams with no-charge, co-working membership to Capital Factory (CF).
Specific membership benefits include:
- Fully virtual access
- Valuable network of 200+ tech mentors available for office hours
- Community Slack channel with daily AMA’s
- Educational content and programs
- Free and discounted offerings
ABOUT CAPITAL FACTORY
Capital Factory is the center of gravity for entrepreneurs in Texas, the number one startup state in the U.S. Thousands of entrepreneurs, programmers and designers gather day and night, in-person and online for meetups, classes and co-working. With boots on the ground in Austin, Dallas and Houston, we meet the best entrepreneurs in Texas and introduce them to their first investors, employees, mentors and customers. According to Pitchbook, Capital Factory has been the most active investor in Texas since 2010.
APPLICATION & ELIGIBILITY
To apply for one of the limited number of individual & team co-working memberships to Capital Factory, please complete this form.
Applications are reviewed regularly, with new memberships awarded, as openings come available. If you have any questions or problems with this form, please contact email@example.com.
To be eligible, you must be:
- A currently enrolled UT Dallas student — graduate, undergraduate, and executive education
- A UT Dallas alum or faculty/staff member, with one or more currently enrolled UT Dallas student co-founders and/or key contributors on the team
For general questions about the partnership program, email firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line: “Capital Factory Partnership.”