The Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship at UT Dallas and Capital Factory have partnered on a unique opportunity for UT Dallas students and qualified alumni teams.
The partnership provides a select number of UT Dallas student/alumni founders and their teams with no-charge, co-working membership to Capital Factory (CF).
These co-working privileges include CF’s Dallas location, open less than a year in downtown Dallas, as well as CF’s flagship location, in the heart of Austin!
- Specific membership benefits include:
- 24/7 access to both the CF Dallas and Austin spaces
- valuable network of 200+ tech mentors available for office hours
- 1,000+ annual tech events, including CF members-only events
- community of over 1,000 tech entrepreneurs across Texas and the world
- conference room access w/ Apple Airplay TV & Cisco Video Conferencing
- fully equipped VR/AR studio, demo room, hw/sw test products, etc.
About Capital Factory
Capital Factory’s mission is to be the center of gravity for entrepreneurs in Texas, the number one startup state in the U.S. Last year more than 100,000 entrepreneurs, programmers, and designers gathered day and night, in-person and online for meetups, classes, and coworking.
APPLICATION & ELIGIBILITY
To apply for one of the limited number of individual & team co-working memberships to Capital Factory, please complete this form.
Applications are reviewed regularly, with new memberships awarded, as openings come available. If you have any questions or problems with this form, please contact email@example.com.
To be eligible, you must be:
- A currently enrolled UT Dallas student — graduate, undergraduate, and executive education
- A UT Dallas alum or faculty/staff member, with one or more currently enrolled UT Dallas student co-founders and/or key contributors on the team
For general questions about the partnership program, email firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line: “Capital Factory Partnership.”