Startup Internship & Career Fair

 

The Startup Internship and Career Fair, which occurs in the fall and spring, features local startup companies looking for interns and full-time employees to help their startup grow. This event is open to ALL CURRENT UTD students of all majors and class. Both undergraduate and graduate students who are looking for an internship with a North Texas startup company are encouraged to attend.

The goals of the internship experience include plugging UTD students into the startup community and creating excitement about what the North Texas entrepreneurial ecosystem has to offer. We want to shine light on the entrepreneurial career pathway and what better way to do so than having students experience hands-on learning with a local startup!

Companies

Can’t wait for the next internship fair to find your next employee? Post your opportunities on Handshake and request a resume book of students interested in working at startups.

Company Registration
 

Students

Startups frequently contact our team to recruit students for internships and full-time positions. By completing the form below, your resume will be included in a startup resume book for Fall 2018 and Spring and Summer 2019 and will be sent out when employers request it.

Wednesday, March 25, 2020 from 6-8 PM

The University of Texas at Dallas
Blackstone LaunchPad
2830 Rutford Ave
Richardson, TX 75080

 
        

 

Work Kloud exclusively focuses on Workday solutions, providing support for Workday Implementations and Integrations.

We provide Workday solutions for Financials and HCM Implementations as well as Staff Augmentation. We have developed custom applications to help facilitate and accelerate Workday deployments. We are always looking for skilled Workday professionals! We are happy to work with candidates on CPT, OPT, H1B, Green Card, and US Citizens. Send us an email with your resume to careers@workkloud.com and we will get back to you!

        

 

At Rex Programming, we firmly believe that to succeed in our increasingly technology-driven world, every student must learn how computers think. Our mission is to bring our high-quality, online, and self-directed computer science curriculum to all K-12 students. With more than 20 different programming units and 8 distinct engineering units, Rex will keep your child engaged and excited for many years to come.

        

 

Nexrage Studios is a Dallas custom software development company providing software services to clients in Dallas, Frisco, Plano, and Fort Worth. We provide top notch services in mobile application development and web design, and development.

        

 

POWERHANDZ is focused on improving performance, injury prevention and producing better outcomes in the rehabilitation process. Our portfolio includes first generation, patented Weighted Gloves that are used for skill development training in multiple sports; basketball, football, baseball, Boxing/MMA and fitness. The weight on the extrinsic muscles and the grip material on the palm are designed to fit the ergonomics of the sport. These gloves improve speed, ball handling and the overall bio-mechanics of an athlete’s technique. These products have been sold in over 81 countries and the concept has been proven with youth and professional athletes, skills trainers, coaches and athletic directors.


FlyLine, a subscription flight booking engine that saves members up to 60% off retail flights with exclusive multi-carrier fares, zero markup, and an integrated meta search for a one-stop booking experience.    

 


RevTech Ventures is a seed-stage venture capital fund dedicated to helping the retail industry adapt in the age of Amazon. We do this by attracting, funding, mentoring, and connecting top-tier retail and technology innovators with talent, customers, and investors. While constituting only about 5% of North American retail sales market share today, Amazon commands nearly half the sector’s R&D and innovation budget, leaving the other 95% playing catch up. We invest and acclerate entrepreneurs catalyzing growth in the industry – and have a lot of fun doing it. 

 


Conexlink (MyCloudIT) is a cloud-based software and service company that delivers intelligent automation of the Microsoft Azure platform, enabling Microsoft partners to rapidly deliver all the benefits of IT-as-a-service to their customers.

If you are interested in or have any questions about Startup Internship & Career Fair, please contact:

Dresden Goldberg


Director Programs & Operations