The application is closed. Please come back in Fall 2018
Criteria and Guidelines
The Fund will consider proposals using the following evaluation criteria:
- Affiliation with UT Dallas.
- Technology has achieved proof of concept or prototype and is ready for commercial product development.
- Strong value proposition and clear points of differentiation.
- Large addressable markets.
- Business capable of generating venture scale returns (>5x return on invested capital).
- Founding team has key skills and committed to venture success.
January 16: Applications Open
February 16: Applications Close
March 2: Top candidates selected
March 9: Secondary applications due
February 5 – March 30: In-person pitch meetings and demos
March 30 – April 20: Final due diligence and in-person meetings
April 23: Final recommendations made to committee
May 4: Investments formally announced
*The dates above are subject to change at any time.
Please direct questions to Bryan Chambers at firstname.lastname@example.org