The UT Dallas Seed Fund, a program of the Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, invests exclusively in technology startups founded by UTD students, faculty, staff, alumni and other program affiliates. The UT Dallas Seed Fund seeks to invest in early-stage businesses with inventions, discoveries, products or services that have achieved proof of concept (or a prototype) and are ready for commercial product development.
APPLICATION AND ELIGIBILITY
- Affiliation with UT Dallas.
- Technology has achieved proof of concept or prototype and is ready for commercial product development.
- Strong value proposition and clear points of differentiation.
- Large addressable markets.
- Business capable of generating venture scale returns (>5x return on invested capital).
- Founding team has key skills and committed to venture success.
January 22nd: Applications Open
February 23rd: Applications Close
March 11th: Top candidates selected
March 25th: Secondary applications due
March 11th-April 8th: In-person pitch meetings and product demos
April 8th-April 29th: Final due diligence and in-person meetings
April 29th: Investments formally announced.
Bryan ChambersProgram Director
CollBox simplifies the task of collecting on past due invoices. The platform seamlessly integrates with any cloud accounting software.
FAN GURU is an app, that brings cosplayers, fangirls, video gamers, etc. together to experience their fandoms on a whole new level.
If you are interested in or have any questions, please contact: