The UT Dallas Seed Fund, a program of the Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, invests exclusively in technology startups founded by UTD students, faculty, staff, alumni and other program affiliates. The UT Dallas Seed Fund seeks to invest in early-stage businesses with inventions, discoveries, products or services that have achieved proof of concept (or a prototype) and are ready for commercial product development.
APPLICATION AND ELIGIBILITY
- Affiliation with UT Dallas.
- Technology has achieved proof of concept or prototype and is ready for commercial product development.
- Strong value proposition and clear points of differentiation.
- Large addressable markets.
- Business capable of generating venture scale returns (>5x return on invested capital).
- Founding team has key skills and committed to venture success.
Applications for the Fall 2019 UT Dallas Seed Fund open August 28 and are due September 22. Apply online >>
August 28: Applications Open
September 22: Applications Close
October 2: Top candidates selected
October 16: Secondary applications due
October 1 – November 13: In-person pitch meetings and product demos
November – December 3: Final due diligence and in-person meetings
December 4: Investments formally announced
*The dates above are subject to change at any time.
Bryan ChambersProgram Director
Steve GuengerichExecutive Director
Madison PedigoAcademic Director
CollBox simplifies the task of collecting on past due invoices. The platform seamlessly integrates with any cloud accounting software.
FAN GURU is an app, that brings cosplayers, fangirls, video gamers, etc. together to experience their fandoms on a whole new level.
If you are interested in or have any questions, please contact: