Criteria and Guidelines
The Fund will consider proposals using the following evaluation criteria:
- Affiliation with UT Dallas.
- Technology has achieved proof of concept or prototype and is ready for commercial product development.
- Strong value proposition and clear points of differentiation.
- Large addressable markets.
- Business capable of generating venture scale returns (>5x return on invested capital).
- Founding team has key skills and committed to venture success.
September 7 – Applications Open
October 6 – Applications Close
October 15 – Top candidates narrowed down
November 1 – Secondary applications due
October 1 – December 1 – In-person pitch meetings and demos
December 8 – Final recommendations made to committee
December 8 – 15 – Investments formally announced
*The dates above are subject to change at any time.
Please direct questions to Bryan Chambers at firstname.lastname@example.org